My Ravings n Ramblings

My earlier venture into blogging was to capture the escapades of my kids. Very soon, I did realise that there was a lot more of stuff that demanded to be "penned down". Not wanting to turn the kids' blog into an "everything under the big blue sky" blog, I decided to start another one - and this is it !! "Anything and everything under the big blue sky" that catches my attention and says "pen me down" will be found here.

Monday, August 21, 2006

A new kind of signboard

The other day, in one of the ladies' public washrooms, the signboard outside caught my attention
"Boys of the opposite sex above the age of 6 years old are not allowed into this toilet"

Huh ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Hunky Dude said...

So boys of the same sex allowed in there,age no bar?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Hunky Dude said...

So boys of the same sex allowed in there,age no bar?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home